At Klarwindows, we are not just proud of the elements we produce, we are also proud of the fact that they are of the absolute best possible quality, which means that you can use your windows and doors for years to come.
For many of us, changing our windows and doors is a huge and important decision to make. For most, it is something that happens maybe only once in our lifetime - and at Klarwindows we want to make you satisfied with your decision. This is directly reflected in our warranty terms.
You can be sure that in case of defective or faulty goods are provided by us or the fault appears on a later date we will surely do our best to correct it quickly and professionally. The only thing you have to do is to continuously maintain your new windows and doors and simply enjoy the view!
You can read more about Klarwindows' warranty terms and conditions below:
Klarwindows offers a 10 years product warranty on defective or faulty goods, provided that the elements are installed according to our installation guidelines and that the installation and weather seals have been done correctly.
- 1Product warranty
- The product warranty is valid exclusively for factory painted elements and presupposes continuous surface treatment and maintenance in connection to damages and paint degradation. The product warranty covers either a repair or compensation. Discontinued products are replaced by similar ones. Indirect damages, installation, and expenses related to it are not covered by the warranty.
- 2Glazing & panels
- The warranty for glazing and panels is 1 year.
The reclamation period for visual defects on glass is 1 year.
- 3Other parts
- Handles, cylinders, fittings, sealing strips, and other wear and tear parts are covered by a 1-year product warranty.
- 4Indirect damages
- Indirect damages caused by incorrect installation, a lack of lubrication, or maintenance are not covered by Klarwindows warranty. The warranty does not include after-sales services such as adjusting hinges and frames, refinishing, fixing small splits in the wood, knot-removal, fixing paint blistering, or paint bubbling.
- 5Water intrusion
- There is no warranty for insufficient waterproofness or water penetration on door elements with a 1-point lock or inward opening doors mounted in exposed facades.
- If you have any doubts about our quality and our warranty, please do not hesitate to press the button on the right and send us your question. Our Customer Support will respond to you as soon as possible.