Communication with Klarwindows
When you provide your e-mail address, name or other information on our website – requesting a quote, ordering products or services or in other communication with Klarwindows – it is the below conditions that apply.
- Normal communication
Klarwindows will use your e-mail address and/or your phone number to stay in contact during an order or a service request.
- Klarwindows Newsletters
When you sign up for Klarwindows newsletters details of the relevant subscription will be present at the time of signing up. We will ask for basic information along with segmentation and preferred methods of contact. At any time you can change your preferences or unsubscribe fully via the links in our newsletters
You accept that Klarwindows Ltd, (Hereafter “Klarwindows”) handle your personal data provided when contacting Klarwindows according to this data policy and in accordance with active data protection legislation.
If you cannot accept this you must avoid giving your consent to Klarwindows contacting you via electronic communication.
Any changes to our data policy will be made public on klarwindows.co.uk/datapolicy.
- Which personal information does Klarwindows store?
Klarwindows collect and store your information when you:
- provide information in sign up and change preferences for receiving newsletter
- make an order on our website
- request a quote on our website
- fill in a service form etc. on our website
- take part in a competition
- How do we use your information?
We can use your information to:
– register and maintain your profile
– contact you regarding orders or service requests
– provide you with information regarding products, delivery, projects, custumer surveys, competitions or changes to our services.
- Who will access your data?
We will share your data with;
– business partners in order to register and maintain your profile and to help us deliver your products and services. Your informations are shared in confidentiality and our business partners are not allowed to use your information for any other purposes.
- Where is your information stored?
The personal information is stored on servers in UK, Ireland, Estonia and US. Some information is managed by third party, who stores the information on behalf of Klarwindows in accordance with this Policy and active data protection regulations.
We will only store your information for the above mentioned purposes.
- How do we protect the data?
In accordance with the Data Protection Regulations we have made the necessary technical and organisational safety measures to avoid your data illegally or accidentally being deleted, misplaced or compromised. We store information on our own or business partners servers.
- Access to information
You can request to know which information we have on you. If you wish to receive a copy of this information or have your information removed you can contact us on [email protected]. Incorrect information can also be removed or corrected.
We use “cookies” on klarwindows.co.uk, which makes it possible for Klarwindows to see which parts of our website have been used. A cookie is a small data file that is sent to your browser from our web server – it is thereafter stored on your computer.
Cookies are used to; improve the experience on our website, estimate user traffic and usage patterns, store information about your preferences, to improve searches and recognise you next time you visit the site.
You can set your browser to reject cookies. If you choose to reject cookies your might experience problems using certain parts of the website. Our website will check for cookies every time you visit, to see if you have visited before – unless you choose not to accept cookies.
If you have questions or comments to our Privacy & Data Policy or to how we use your data you are welcome to contact us on [email protected]